Wednesday, November 19, 2008

a lil something...



I fell off the map again, for a whole month...


sorry.


truly.


Once again, soo much has happened.


The new job is easing into a routine pattern, the trip to Montreal was AMAZING! I was staying at the same hotel as a certain International Recording Grammy Winning Mega-Star. You may have heard of her... Madonna? We were ecouraged not to make eye-contact if we saw her, which was really fine by me, as Montreal has soo much going on that i was barely at the St James except to sleep.


We're opening a second location, and its keeping me very very very busy!


I've lost over 100lbs now!!! i'm smaller than i was in highschool... i wear a comfortable 34 pant now, and am being told how much i look like my younger brother, which hasnt happened in 5 yrs!


i also shaved my beard off, then promptly grew it back. i looked eleven!


The bar has been on a three week shutdown, which is crazy... i've had my weekends to myself...


went to TO 2 wks ago, and got in a fight with the escalator at st clair station.... rupture the bursus in my knee, finally back to the gym, and i hardly limp at all now!


woot woot!!



more to come...


hopefully not so sporadically...



xoxoxo

No comments: