Monday, January 28, 2008

this past weekend...

was AMAZING.

I have leftover funds in my bank account thanks to working so much, so I used the occasion of my old roommates and my friend Bono's Birthday to let loose.

(steve & the birthday bono. she tates like gin!)

We had rented the upstairs of CHAMP'S, a local bar, for this private, but momentous occassion.
It brought us all together fo the first time since april, when most left town having finished school.
It also brough together my older and younger brother and myself, a feat that is so rare, i can count the occassions on one hand!

(the littlest brother, Thomitron [Thomas to our mother])
This is just a taste, i am still missing soo many picures. I just am so glad that not only could we all let loose, but we could do it together.
(look low, we are re-enacting a photo taken at a keg party I threw last year)
Goodtimes had, more to follow.

2 comments:

stacy said...

Well deserved I'm sure!

- said...

you look like a fun partier. yay steve!