Friday, January 11, 2008

fluidity of kharma

Today will be fun.
I went out last night to shoot some stik with the guys, a thursday night tradition i've been missing a lot lately due to work. Made the effort because cluper leaves for czech very soon. A great adventure for him, but a serious loss for our crew.
I got solid sleep and solid progress made in my book.
Soon I will be getting to hawk trimmed and such.
Then a meeting at the hotel with my boss and the head of the culinary program at Sir Sanford Fleming College.
Then out for dinner, RARE, the newest kid on the block here, and from word of mouth, and excellent gourmet steakhouse.
Plus, today is payday... and I have all my bills up to date!
Money to play around with!!
Psych! Money to put towards a downpayent on a house.
Seriously. Within two years I will own my own home.
Good times always lead to good things.
Peace.

7 comments:

Desiree said...

Whoa? House? WHOA?!

- said...

wow... house goal. good for you! ... you're really doing good things with your life steve :) keep it up!

Steve said...

yea, i've been planning on it for a while, but in an abstract way. I've realized that if OSAP and scolarships work out, i already have almost $12000 invested t put towards this.
and ps: new mohawk is soo much better than the old.

- said...

your new mohawk is better? or mine? if so, how did you see my new pic? i havent posted it lol

Steve said...

i thought you had... ?

stacy said...

So much positive energy flowing from your blog...I love it.

Kev and I bought our first house when I was 25, one of the smartest moves we've ever made.

Steve said...

summer of 2010!
that my deadline...