Wednesday, February 13, 2008

trials.

I'm very conscious of living in the digital world.
I blog about work a lot. A LOT. but am very cautious about what I say and reveal. As much as I love my job, I must acknowledge that i work in a corporate entity.
So it is with a heavy hand of an editor that I type this...
Today was a BAD day. I won't go into a great amount of detail. The work itself was fine. The pace was fun, the work fulfilling. But very place of employment has a person who insists on making things difficult. Who refuses to concede, whether right or wrong, who lives off of snide comment and passive aggression. Despite my best efforts, this person got the better of me. Not to their face, although I tried to explain my position and that of what was percieved as the greater good, but behind closed (refridgerator) doors I lost my shit.
I'm going to have to try harder, but I have dificulty in moving on when I know I'm right. It's not that I can't just leave things be, if this person were only affecting temselves, I'd have no problem. They ae affecting 3 to 4 seperate but related departments. But with each keystroke, my stress dies back, and I get closer to closure.
Tomorrow will be a better day.
Tomorrow will be a good day.

1 comment:

- said...

*hugs for steve* you can make it :)