Friday, March 7, 2008

the last week...


I got a letter in the mail from Holly, I miss that girl like fucking crazy. But Aussie is treating her well, so I just have to be accepting and happy for her. A really nice letter, made my day. Then Steph and I descided a drive to Oshawa for Mandarin dinner was in order last Wednesday.
So I brought my eating pants. Also known as Jeans from 3rd year, now 5" too big. :)
Then my boss and I went to the CFBA (Canadian Restaurant Food and Beverage Association) Expo at the Direct Energy Center. I had a tonne of fun and networked through a lot of vendors and suppliers. Plus, the free samples put any grocery store to shame!
And finally, It is so slow here at work tonight, that not only am I online, but I made a puppy out of styrofoam cups and painters tape.

9 more days until I have a day off work.



3 comments:

stacy said...

i'm all about 'cheat' days but the Mandarin is not somewhere i would spend one.

be honest...how did your stomach feel after the fact?

that's what i thought.

have a great week.

Steve said...

it was rough, i admit, but with there being no mandarin in ptbo, steph and I had never been to one. chalk it up to a learning experience.
the company was worthehile. so the day was a win.

- said...

boxer briefs i see. lol