Wednesday, March 19, 2008

neon bible

So... today involved a little bit of shopping.
I already let you all know how much i love BRIGHT NEON COLOURS!
So, I went to one of my favourite stores in all of Peterborough, just around the corner from my apt... "Flavour Fashions"
It was there I bought a new T-shirt from Obey, and a pair of Mercury sunglasses. God bless the Employee of the Month bonus I got!

And So I decided, that if I'm taking pics of New clothes, I should show you two of my Fav BRIGHT shirts. A Leche T from last summer, and one of my 4 pieces of Teenage Millionaire Apparel. I have a Black T, A bright Blue Hoodie, and this beast...

A final T i thought I'd share is from a collective out of Montreal labelled "Garbage". They are all one of a kind, and this one has some awesome purple metallic silk screening. I don't wear it so much because the black faded really bad, But it's still a favourite...

And in closing... I went to a thrift store while I was off work, and I found, the most perfect vintage 80's sweatshirt. The perfect Neon sample. The best part is the price. It was only $1.00!!! It's in Excellent condition, not faded, not stained or torn, as if someone bought it, or was given it and was too fearful that they couldn't pull it off. It is a little small, but I could not pass it up. It is the crown jewel in my Neon collection.

Jealous? You know you are!

3 comments:

Desiree said...

you best be wearing that when I come downstairs in the morning.

Steve said...

it'll be there wednesday morning.
i promise!

stacy said...

great buys and nice nod to a great band!