Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Letter to the vast cyberspace

Dear internets,

So, had a job interview at starbucks today.

it went well, i think/hope.

But wow, how is it that my main competition is a 10th grade catholic schoolgirl?
Is it wrong that know how much better i am than she is, and how that makes me feel about a job in a coffee shop? I want the job. HARD. but... this is what i'm being compared to?

FTW?

Anyways, on another note, does anyone know how to set up a feed of this blog to the lj-land? i want to make it convienient for everyone to get updates of this new blog. Its mor than i have the capabilities to do.

And so, its with a hopeful heart that I go back to my iced tea and the comfort of my little Internet Cafe. Research will give me success.

Until I blog again,

Steve

No comments: