Saturday, October 13, 2007

The right decision.

So, the trip to Kitchener/Waterloo seems like the right thing.
Not only have I missed hanging out with these people...
(at the end of three years of co-habitation they'd been on my nerves a bit),
but I missed Hap's parents,
the feeling of home,
and just the sheer exhiliration at being out of my element.
Last night was Heidelburg Haus.
This morning was St. Jacobs outdoor market.
Then to more German social clubs tonight, a baptism and Amish Breakfast tomorrow.
Pictures to follow.
Thanks for keeping pace.

4 comments:

- said...

sounds like you're having fun. i'm sitting here in ottawa getting sicker with every keystroke. dont come visit this week lol

Desiree said...

come home -- I misses youuuu

stacy said...

Let's see the pics!

Steve said...

I'm just as anxious. I have to wait for everyone to get them uploaded, I took none this weekend...