Wednesday, November 21, 2007

rainy days make me smile.

2 things happened today.
(more, actually, but 2 worth mentioning)

1. I had my first run-in with a coffee snob. They left the cafe with not only thir nose in the air, but muttering that "...its not even worth it..."
My manager was right there. Laughing. "Coffeesnobs are the worst kind." she says. "Congratulations on your first."

2. I am the proud new owner of an awesome mohawk. Not a literal spiked 80s mohawk, but a textured, graduated and clean looking one. A mohawk fit for an office. No lies. And unfortunately no pictures of it... yet.

in the words of the immortal Usher Raymond,
Peace out. A-town down.

4 comments:

- said...

yo, we need some pics of this sweet mohawk up in here. be quick! lol

Desiree said...

it's pretty funny/cute/wickedmadassbad.

<3

Anonymous said...

dear god you know how i love me some hawk action. i am so excited about seeing it. maybe you could bring it to the library at Trent, where i live, some time?

Anonymous said...

it's me, obviously.
and i'm fairly certain it's been four days. how's december looking for you?